Live Ask Me Anything #22 – Topics Covered:
6:43- Hey y’all I’m Justin, and I transform LIVES
12:00- 1984- The beginning of the “low fat” myth
15:20- An obesity epidemic had never existed… until we implemented the Food Pyramid
24:44- All about hormones
25:17- Fatty Acids and your cells
27:47- INSULIN= FAT STORAGE
30:06- FB Check!
- 31:26- Commenting on Comments – PCOS
- 32:20- Commenting on Comments – Game meat is awesome for you
32:35- Insulin for muscle gain?
33:58- How energy metabolism works…
38:18- The Gas Tank Analogy: A Visual Lesson
42:29- FB Check
- 43:05- Q: What alcohols do we need to avoid?
44:12- “There’s no form of fat loss that doesn’t come with disciplined decision making”
45:20- Fat isn’t sexy… Our Lizard Brains.
48:02- Keto Supplements (uggghh)
55:50- Macronutrients and hormones
- 58:03- Q: What stevia is ok?
- 58:39- Q: What about fresh fruit?
- 59:37- Q: How long is the average detox?
1:00:23- Buying with Hashtags…
1:02:44- “The Perfect Fat Loss Guide” – Brand New E-Book!
- 1:09:13- Q: “So ketones are ok to take if you’re using the approved foods list?”
- 1:10:30- Q: The cholesterol thing…again…
- 1:12:57- Q: What is a good brand of Curcumin?
- 1:13:56- Q: Why does my approved food list include almond flour, but not almonds?!
- 1:17:01- You can find ALL of these videos, with notes at our site: https://clovis.store/ama
- 1:18:01- Q: Can you take too much vitamin D?
- 1:19:45- Q: Are the t-shirts coming soon?
1:21:06- Wrap Up!!!