16 Nov Back to Basics: For the Newbies! – Live AMA #45
Listen to the Podcast:
Watch the Video:
Live Ask Me Anything #45 – Topics Covered:
Back to Basics: For the Newbies!:
7:58 – Clovis, In A Nutshell:
11:17 – Why Clovis Works:
15:56- What’s the deal with net carbs?
19:24 – Hitting Your Macros:
20:28 – Which Perfect Paleo Powder is right for me?:
21:56 – Why No Fitness?:
27:11 – Why No Grains?:
33:03 – Why No Cheat Days?:
37:32 – What the hell is a “Salt Shot?”:
40:09 – How do I ordering at Restaurants?:
42:11 – Eating Healthy is “Too Expensive”:
45:46 – Do I have to try Fasting?:
48:37 – How to Handle “The Haters”:
54:00 – Alcohol Doesn’t Make You Fat!:
57:25- Facebook Live Q&A!:
- 58:09- Commenting on Comments: You can say you have an allergy at restaurants if you want to be taken seriously
- 58:53- Q: How do I do a salt shot?
- 1:00:38- Q: How long does it take to turn things around for your health?
- 1:02:56- Q: I don’t like LaCroix, do you have a different suggestion?
- 1:04:18- Commenting on Comments: Coffee is water
- 1:04:51- Q: Can you tell us about the Oura ring?
- 1:06:35- Q: Good brands of coffee?
- 1:07:57- Q: My doctor told me that fat cells never go away, they just shrink. Is that true?
- 1:08:50- Q: Skin elasticity? If you lose weight the right way, is it not as big of a deal?
- 1:11:20- Q Good tea brands?
- 1:11:58- Q: Why only Sweet Leaf Stevia?
- 1:12:45- Q: Should we be worried about “natural flavors”?
- 1:13:53- Q: Are there long-term effects of consuming soy for men?
- 1:15:21- Q: When is it ok to not eat grass fed? (this isn’t the answer you want to hear)
- 1:16:34- Commenting on Comments: If I have studies I can get my guy on the bandwagon… (I’m sorry but it won’t)
- 1:17:24- Q: What AMA do you talk about cold showers and sauna? (saunas are awesome)
- 1:18:38- Q: What’s the best temperature to sleep at?
- 1:21:20- Commenting on Comments: I have a podcast episode coming out “Men and Insecurity”
- 1:22:20- Commenting on Comments: cold showers are badass
1:24:17- Wrap Up!
Show Notes and Resources:
**Full Medical Disclaimer:
**The opinions expressed in this video and by Justin Nault are published for educational and informational purposes only and are not intended as a diagnosis, treatment or as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, and treatment. Please consult a local physician or other health care professionals for your specific health care and/or medical needs or concerns.
Justin Nault, as well as any site or distribution channel where this video may appear, does not endorse or recommend any commercial products, medical treatments, diet plans (i.e. but not limited to terms like “paleo” or “keto”), pharmaceuticals, brand names, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm, or corporation name is for the information and education of the viewing public, and the mention of any of the above does not constitute an endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Justin Nault, or Clovis LLC or any third party whatsoever. In most instances Justin Nault is speaking “off the cuff”; for that reason, all statements – even a statement such as “studies show” and the like – should be heavily scrutinized. Should you decide to take any advice in this video, and act on it in your own life, or suggest it to another, you do so at your own risk and detriment.**