Live Ask Me Anything #24 – Topics Covered:
4:50 – Episode Summary
9:42 – What the heck is leaky gut?! (80% of Americans suffer from it!)
12:42- Leaky Gut and Auto-Immune Disease
13:58- You cannot have auto-immune disease without leaky gut!
15:44- Leaky Gut and Inflammation
16:48- What the heck are Lectins?!
18:49- Plants have weapons!
19:29- Gluten… the world famous Lectin!
23:27- Whole grains contain all known lectins!
25:39- Lectins f*ck up your hormones
29:33- High Lectin Foods!
31:53- This fact will make you never want to touch feedlot meat ever again!
34:20- FB Check
- 36:08- Commenting on Comments: Feedlot cattle and hunting
- 36:35- Commenting on Comments: Your pets want meat. The end.
37:05- How Do We Defend Against Lectins?!
45:00- “But Justin, you don’t understand! I can’t live without tomatoes!!!”
47:31- FB Check
- 47:35- There will not be a Clovis Pets, guys. They want meat. The end.
47:54- Pesticides, medications and other contributors to leaky gut and auto-immune disease
52:17- “For some people, until they make the full-blown switch to organic, nothing will happen for them.”
54:52- What Can We Do?! … Hint: Clovis
56:15- How to reverse leaky gut
1:00:54- FB Check
- 1:03:24- Q: My kids are 15 and 17, is Clovis Kids just for littles? Nope!
- 1:05:27- Commenting on Comments: Clovis Kids is for YOU! We don’t want your kids raised afraid of food
1:07:42- LIVE Q&A:
- 1:08:56- Q: My son is high functioning autistic with several other health issues, how/can you help?
- 1:09:53- Q: Everytime I eat food out, I get severe neck pain, why is that?
- 1:10:47- Commenting on Comments: the protocol only works if YOU do!
- 1:12:14- Commenting on Comments: Go look into all of this yourself! Don’t let me be your only source of information
- 1:15:04- Q: Teas to help candida?
- 1:15:50- Q: I make milk kefir for my kids with organic milk, does that get the bad stuff out of the milk?
- 1:18:50- Q: I’m deficient in calcium and vitamin D, if I’m not drinking milk, what do I replace it with?
1:21:00- Wrapping it up!
Listen to the Podcast:
Show Notes and Resources: