04 Nov Clovis Is Not Keto! – Live AMA #29
Live Ask Me Anything #29 – Topics Covered:
Clovis Is Not Keto!
3:03- Justin’s “Pet Peeves!”
6:00- What is Keto?! (Hint: No one on Instagram knows what they’re talking about)
15:17- Dietary Fat vs. Body Fat: The Gas Tank Analogy
22:03- When do I love Keto?
22:46- The giant problem causing Alzheimer’s: Glycation
25:09- Cancer and glucose
26:24- Why do I have to keep defending my beliefs?
28:59- What Makes Clovis Different from Keto?
29:50- “Isn’t all that protein bad for you?!” Stop it, Susan.
35:00- My opinion… For what it’s worth.
35:27- “Too much protein causes cancer.” More nonsense.
39:10- I put the puzzle pieces together for you.
40:03- FB Check
- 40:27- Q: What supplements do you recommend in the beginning?
- 40:44- Q: Can you talk about the quality of fat in what believe to be keto?
- 41:18- Commenting on Comments: I never thought of chicken in that way!
42:33- Why Obese People Need More Protein!
46:01- Symptoms in women and my advice…
49:52- Protein and Ketosis
52:00- Why I Can Get Results in EVERYBODY.
53:14- Live Q&A:
- 53:19- Q: Why is there an 8oz limit to beef? (Let’s clear this up)
- 55:34- Commenting on Comments: Why no cheese? Wait, you guys aren’t keto?
- 56:43- Q: Quick explanation of grass fed vs. feedlot beef?
- 59:18- Commenting on Comments: I feel so guilty for buying feedlot beef. (Let’s unpack that. Guilt is not necessary. BUT…)
- 1:01:12- Q: Do grains cause acid reflux in people? Breast milk etc?
- 1:03:14- Commenting on Comments: Organ meats are far less expensive
- 1:06:45- Commenting on Comments: Bone broth is great but it can’t replace grass fed beef
1:07:10- Wrapping it Up!
Listen to the Podcast:
Show Notes and Resources:
**Full Medical Disclaimer: