Listen to the Podcast:
Watch the Video:
Live Ask Me Anything #50 – Topics Covered:
Ego Is The Enemy:
5:32- Commenting on Comments: “I loved the latest podcast! Loved the conversation about the impact of planted based agriculture. It’s Shocking!”
8:46- Ego Is The Enemy… Let’s talk about Ego.
12:27- Ego is not what you think it is…
16:51- Here’s how you spread Ego without even knowing it…
20:30- Parents can be Egomaniacs…
22:39- What would your life be like, if you stopped caring what people think?
24:12- The truth is… nobody cares.
29:23- Nobody cares… Except for Clovis.
36:14- A thought experiment… How to share Clovis.
42:20- FB Check:
- 42:37- Q: “I wonder what correlation there is between anxiety and Ego?”
- 43:31- Commenting on comments: “People need to spew words to show they have an opinion”
- 44:09- Commenting on Comments: “I think I have a huge ego…”
- 46:09- Commenting on Comments: “I love the brutal honesty, snapping you back with love!”
- 48:49- Commenting on Comments: “I don’t talk about Clovis on my FB page. I posted a picture of myself the other day and got 4 private messages asking me what I’m doing!”
- 50:29- Commenting on Comments: “I don’t post on FB because it won’t help me reach my goals”
- 53:00- Commenting on Comments: “I never associated anxiety with Ego. Mindblown!”
- 57:22- Q: “Would you ever make PPP from fish?”
- 1:01:10- Q: “I have a few co-workers that might be interested in trying Clovis in the new year. I know it’s moving over to a membership, how can they get started?”
- 1:01:51- Q: “I feel like my skin gets looser after fasting. Is that possible?”
- 1:04:58- Commenting on Comments: “I watched a documentary about gut health. Seemed to align with Clovis”
- 1:07:05- Commenting on comments: “I’m waiting til after I’m after my pain meds, post surgery to start fasting again.”
- 1:07:55- Commenting on Comments: “In my culture, we fast during fasting month from sunrise to sunset”
- 1:08:34- Q: “Why are so many other professionals missing the lectin piece of the puzzle?”
- 1:12:35- Q: “What about Kimchi? Most of it has peppers and sugar.”
- 1:13:52- Commenting on Comments: “I loved what Diana Rogers said about becoming an RD to take insurance and then doing what she believes is best”
- 1:15:50- Commenting on comments: “My surgeon was glad I ate a low carb diet!”
1:16:44- Wrap Up!
Show Notes and Resources: