Listen to the Podcast:
Watch the Video:
Live Ask Me Anything #56 – Topics Covered:
Oil: The Hidden Assassin:
2:30- Why this topic?
9:40- Let’s talk about fat, baby!
11:09- Chronic Disease in America is insane!
12:28- My personal history with fats (Sweet Savannah)
15:37- Fat is not the villain you think it is… details matter
17:38- Low-fat diets and… erectile dysfunction?!
18:55- Fat is a health food. Period. THESE are the only fats that are BAD for you…
20:12- Saturated Fat: Details matter
21:53- Lipogenesis and Liposuction
23:15- “The quality of your cells, is DIRECTLY correlated with the quality of the fats you ingest.” What does that mean?
24:26- So let’s break it down: Franken-fats
26:38- My personal opinion… autism.
29:20- The different types of fats…
- 33:35- Q: “What is DHA?”
- 34:10- Q: “Is coconut oil good? I eat it by the spoonful!”
35:29- Canola oil… buckle up folks
39:48- How did hydrogenated oils even happen? Did we know it was bad?
43:08- FB Check
- 43:20- Q: “Does MCT oil break a fast?”
- 44:43- Q: “Do you have a recommendation for alternative baby formulas?”
- 45:18- Q: “What is your take on sugar? Is it ok in moderation? I don’t trust stevia.”
46:31- What food products contain the HIGHEST amounts of hydrogenated oils?
48:23- Here’s why you have to be a label detective:
- 49:20- Q: “What about maple syrup or honey?”
- 49:29- Q: “How have we gone all these years and only just found stevia?”
- 50:11- Commenting on Comments: “Precious f’ing goldfish!”
50:27- Ok, ok, but how bad are hydrogenated oils, really? Some stats for you…
54:52- Clovis is an INFINITE GAME, folks. How to Change your life FOREVER!
- 57:08- Q: “Is the Oura ring waterproof?”
- 57:51- Commenting on comments: “Newbies- this stuff is no B.S. this is life changing!”
59:53- It’s scary out there! Watching ingredients cuts the junk out pretty quickly!
- 1:00:18- Q: “Is there a deal in the works for Clovis peeps and Wild Pastures?”
- 1:06:03- Commenting on Comments: “My fiance was listening to the anti-aging episode on Joe Rogan! I told him he should be listening to you!”
- 1:07:51- Commenting on Comments: “I loved your podcast episode with Steph Gaudreau!”
- 1:08:41- Commenting on Comments: “Our kids have been Paleo for 2 months, now we’ve gone further to be Clovis these past 2 weeks and it’s even better without all the paleo excuses.”
- 1:10:23- Commenting on Comments: “It drives me crazy all these recipes that say sugar-free” and they have maple syrup and honey in them!”
- 1:14:21- Q: Can someone not send you a care package?!
1:15:11- Wrap Up!
Show Notes and Resources: