10 Nov Simplicity: How To Stop Failing – Live AMA #44
Listen to the Podcast:
Watch the Video:
Live Ask Me Anything #44 – Topics Covered:
Simplicity: How To Stop Failing:
3:28- The health and wellness space is overcomplicated… on purpose!
4:50- Why everyone wants you to FAIL…
7:50- The average woman tries at least this many different diets in her lifetime…
10:17- Your attention is being bought and sold…
12:51- FB Check
14:50- How Fitness DVDs trick you…
18:28- How many of you thought I was insane when I told you to stop working out?
19:15- Let’s talk about M.E.D…
20:56- FB Check
- 21:02- Commenting on Comments: “Look around you, do you know anyone has lost weight, and gotten healthy and stayed that way with those methods?!”
- 22:30- Commenting on Comments: “Best decision I’ve ever made. I hit my goal weight and BEYOND. Thank you!”
22:58- How does the mainstream sell you on their sh*t AGAIN AND AGAIN?!
27:00- “When 99% of people do something, you CAN’T SEE that it’s crazy!!”
28:53- #1 thing you can do to improve your health… immediately!
30:40- FB Check
- 31:18- Commenting on Comments: “That’s why people who are new to the program always ask what happens after 30 days!”
31:40- THE CLOVIS COOKBOOK!!
40:55- Metabolic diseases are NOT transgenerational… Lifestyle is!
42:37- Excerpt from The Perfect Paleo Cookbook…
43:49- FB Check
- 48:17 – Q: “I heard a Dr. talking on the radio today about the importance of gut health. Do you think a shift is coming?”
- 53:09 – Q: “How can I find the new podcast?”
- 55:21 – Commenting on Comments: “My new cookbook has 85 gorgeous pages! Yay!”
- 59:10- Commenting on Comments: “I’m doing my first 48-hour fast!”
- 1:00:08- Q: “How do you feel about wearing electronics all the time?”
- 1:03:15- Q: “What size kettlebell should I start with?” (The answer might surprise you)
1:05:56- Wrap Up!