Listen to the Podcast:
Watch the Video:
Live Ask Me Anything #60 – Topics Covered:
The Soil Will Save Us!
4:40- Why is this episode happening: Fruit is not a health food!
7:16- Our food is far less healthy than it was 50 years ago…
12:25- Let’s talk about Fruit!… It’s not as healthy as you think!
24:38- How Soil Works: It’s like science-fiction!
28:23- Monocropping destroys entire Ecosystems!
35:00- How can we save the planet?!
40:05- How to get really fat, very quickly…
42:45- FB Check!
- 42:47- Q: Is the problem money and special interests? This all seems obvious
- 16:07- Commenting on Comments: The scary thing is that now politicians are pushing the vegan agenda and it will probably start in our schools
- 46:46- Q: Does it matter what kind of land these grass-fed animals are eating from? There’s fracking all around me, could it affect me?
- 47:33- Commenting on Comments: The emotional argument for veganism is literally the only one that makes any sense
- 51:50- Q: How do you feel about industrial farming? Especially when it comes to animals for meat?
- 53:30- Q: Where did you get the info about pushing plant-based agendas in our schools?
- 55:00- Commenting on Comments: Not that they’re feeding our kids well now but…
58:06- Restore For Life products and glyphosate
- 1:01:27- Commenting on Comments: The #1 deciding factor of food choices is cost, followed by convenience
- 1:03:40- Commenting on Comments: Clovis foods here in Alaska are easily 4x more expensive than NY, but the McDonalds dollar menu is still the same
- 1:04:37- Q: We have an organic farm growing herbs in dark greenhouses. Would the nutrient density be different?
- 1:09:01- Q: What was that apple in Nepal you were talking about?
1:09:55- Wrap Up!
Stand Up and Be Counted!! What YOU can do to help…
As part of my mission with Clovis, I feel it is my responsibility to give back to the community and humanity at large in the most impactful ways possible. There are a few core issues that light a fire deep inside of me and drive me to take action. One of those is the future of Planet Earth, our environment. The other is childhood nutrition, the future health of generations to come. The two issues go hand-in-hand and the quality of our future environment will directly impact the quality of health and wellness for future generations.
That is why myself, my family, and Clovis are dedicated to spreading accurate information about nutrition and agriculture across the globe in hopes of impacting generations to come! That is why I have decided to support two very important film projects, with the mission of bringing these astronomically important issues to light and broadcasting them straight into the living rooms of families all around the world.
Clovis has donated $100,000 to the “Sacred Cow” project, spearheaded by the amazing Diana Rodgers!
Clovis has also donated $50,000 to the “Dispelling The Lies” project, spearheaded by World-Class Investigative Journalist, CJ Hunt!