Listen to the Podcast:
Watch the Video:
Live Ask Me Anything #59 – Topics Covered:
Stop Being A Tweaker
5:50- Here at the TOP TWO trends I’ve seen from all of my clients…
10:36- Your ideas are not your own and they are not original…
13:39- What is Ego, really?
25:48- Your 30-Day Bullshit is ruining your life…
30:08- Constant “TWEAKING!”
48:41- Why Papa Nault is the healthiest 60-year-old on Earth… seriously!
52:26- FB Check
- 53:05- Commenting on Comments: I LOVE this type of conversation! (Mindset and Ego is where it’s at)
- 53:48- Commenting on Comments: I would do anything you suggested at this point! One week in and I feel amazing!
- 54:30- Commenting on Comments: Fasting to totally fine when appropriate. (Details matter…)
- 56:17- Commenting on Comments: I left my abusive husband after some Clovis mindset work.
- 57:46- Q: You’ve said before that if your hormones are out of whack you won’t lose weight. So, how do you know when to explore more or is that “tweaking”?
- 1:00:15- Q: Are 5×5 and the 180 cardio rule the end all be all? Do you ever recommend other workout styles? If you’re just looking to cut body fat is that 100% nutrition?
- 1:03:05- Q: I have a lot of weight to lose, but if you wanted me to fast, you would have put that in my plan, right? I have a long way to go with mindset.
- 1:04:17- Commenting on Commenting: I had the flu and it knocked me on my tush for a week and a half!
- 1:04:55- Q: Does replying to daily emails work?
- 1:07:18- Q: I think my eating is pretty solid, but I think I need help with my mindset. Any suggestions?
- 1:13:16- Q: What supplements can help a 93-year-old with a UTI? What else should we give her?
- 1:15:43- Q: How do you feel about Enneagram tests to help with mindset?
1:17:56- Wrap Up!
Show Notes and Resources:
– Heal Your Hunger: 7 Simple Steps to End Emotional Eating Now by Tricia Nelson
– Ego Is The Enemy- AMA #50
– Holiday Recovery and Overdoing Things – AMA #51
– Clean Slate: Learn. Unlearn. Relearn – AMA #49
– “Emotional Eating, Childhood Trauma and Why Diets Fail” The Perfect Paleo Podcast with Tricia Nelson
– Life After Success – AMA #32
– Mindset by Carol Dweck
– The Mastery of Love by Don Miguel Ruiz
– The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
– Solve For Happy by Mo Gawdat
– Ego Is The Enemy by Ryan Holiday
– The Obstacle Is The Way by Ryan Holiday
– A Guide To The Good Life: The Ancient Art of Stoic Joy by William Irvine
– The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
– The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho (Justin’s #1 Favorite Book, All-Time!)
**Full Medical Disclaimer:
**The opinions expressed in this video and by Justin Nault are published for educational and informational purposes only and are not intended as a diagnosis, treatment or as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, and treatment. Please consult a local physician or other health care professionals for your specific health care and/or medical needs or concerns.
Justin Nault, as well as any site or distribution channel where this video may appear, does not endorse or recommend any commercial products, medical treatments, diet plans (i.e. but not limited to terms like “paleo” or “keto”), pharmaceuticals, brand names, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm, or corporation name is for the information and education of the viewing public, and the mention of any of the above does not constitute an endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Justin Nault, or Clovis LLC or any third party whatsoever. In most instances Justin Nault is speaking “off the cuff”; for that reason, all statements – even a statement such as “studies show” and the like – should be heavily scrutinized. Should you decide to take any advice in this video, and act on it in your own life, or suggest it to another, you do so at your own risk and detriment.**