Listen to the Podcast:
Watch the Video:
Live Ask Me Anything #41 – Topics Covered:
The Alkaline Diet: Fact or Fiction?:
6:17- The Acid-Alkaline Hypothesis all rests on one question…
10:08- “Cancer can’t survive in an alkaline environment” This is where people start making money by scaring you...
11:39- Urine vs. Blood… The Big Deception…
16:09- How blood pH can kill you…
20:52- FB Check
21:50- Ancestral Blood pH…
25:26- FB Check
- 25:25- Commenting on Comments: “Wild animal protein!”
26:27- The Alkaline Diet… and CANCER.
34:24- Vegan and Vegetarian Alkaline Diets
36:36- Why did the Alkaline Diet catch on?!
42:48- Live Q&A:
- 42:49- Commenting on Comments: “Acid reflux comes and goes, any suggestions?”
- 44:10- Commenting on Comments: “Kernels of truth in all the camps, but only kernels.”
- 44:37- Q: “How many greens would you eat a day?”
- 44:28- Q: “Can someone post recipes for green leafy veggies? I’m struggling.”
- 46:06- Commenting on Comments: “I tell everyone Clovis will reduce the risk of cancer. Cancer runs on both sides of my family.”
- 46:28- Commenting on Comments: “Why can’t the medical community wrap their hands around this?”
- 48:47- Q: “What is your take on the keto diet for cancer recovery?”
- 50:10- Q: “How important is it to hit macros at every meal?”
- 51:12- Commenting on Comments: “I get it, but they’re HARMING patients, not helping them.”
- 51:47- Q: “What’s the first thing you would do if you got cancer?”
54:20- New things on the Clovis horizon
55:15- Meet people where they are!
- 56:03- Commenting on Comments: “Shoutout to Clovis, I feel great after just 3 days!”
56:31- Wrap Up!
Show Notes and Resources: