04 Nov What Makes Clovis Different… and Why You Need It! – Live AMA #27
Live Ask Me Anything #27 – Topics Covered:
(Disclaimer: I am NOT a doctor, or a psychiatrist. **See Full Disclaimer.)
What Makes Clovis Different… and Why You Need It!
5:38- Where did Clovis come from? My personal journey…
13:38- How Sweet Savannah changed my world…
17:58- I am not a Guru or some “Nutrition-Expert” Asshole…
20:00- What is Clovis?!
24:19- The #1 Problem with Health & Wellness… CAMPS!
36:40- This is the big, giant secret of Clovis…
39:28- I am trying to correct the injustice…
40:40- FB Check
43:30- How it Works: “I AM CLOVIS” Custom Nutrition Plan!
51:00- What is “The Perfect Paleo Powder?”
59:20- Clovis doesn’t fit into a “box.”
1:02:05- FB Check
- 1:02:19- Commenting on Comments: “Starts with your diet, then causes life changes, then personal growth”
- 1:03:44- Q: Can my athletic 14-year-old use your products?
1:04:36- How it Works: “clovis®kids” Family Membership! (My Whole Heart)
1:07:32- Kid’s Macro Calculator (the first in the world, people!)
1:13:12- Here’s the thing about “grown-ups”…
1:17:02- FB Check
- 1:17:50- Commenting on Comments: We can only move forwards, not regret looking backward
- 1:19:19- Commenting on Comments: Are kids are over drugged, over diagnosed and it’s child abuse
1:20:26- Ready to get started?! – Everything I have to offer is at CLOVIS.STORE
1:25:45- LIVE Q&A:
- 1:26:14- Commenting on Comments: “My brother was diagnosed with ADHD… he definitely had problems with nutrition.”
- 1:27:20- Commenting on Comments: “I’m worried my kids will get an eating disorder if they track macros.” HINT: your kids should NOT be tracking their macros.
- 1:29:23- Commenting on Comments: “How does Clovis fit in with Eating Disorder Recovery?” Hint: We need to change the conversation on this.
- 1:32:29- Q: Going back to school for my degree in nutrition, how nervous are you about all the crap I’m supposed to learn?!”
- 1:33:47- Commenting on Comments: “The cost of 1 trip to Costco, ONLY buying off the approved foods list, PAYS for the custom nutrition plan.” TRUE- let’s break down this cost issue
- 1:39:20- Q: “How do I use my coins in the online store?!”
- 1:42:38- Q: “Can you eat too much fiber?”
1:45:06- Wrap Up!
Listen to the Podcast:
Show Notes and Resources:
**Full Medical Disclaimer: